One of the things I love most about this time of year is that everyone seems to be a bit nicer to each other! I also love the fact that wearing anything plaid, heart, glittery or slightly sappy is fully embraced this time of year! With that in mind, I pulled on one of my favorite weekend combinations to volunteer at Toys for Tots with my kids this weekend! It’s comfortable, functional for sorting toys in a warehouse and festive in a heart-warming way! It’s a combination of Old Navy, Target Clearance and my favorite Blank NYC Distressed denim! Check out the What I’m Wearing section for all of the “heart-warming” deets!
What Sarah’s Wearing:
- Blouse: Mossimo Plaid Button Down, Target (unfortunately this was on clearance but we think this sequin Amazon option might be even better!), Amazon.com
- Sweatshirt: Heart & Soul Sweatshirt, Old Navy (this is a past season, but find similar styles here: heart, snowflake, joy, happy).
- Jeans: Blank NYC Distressed Skinnies, Amazon.com (a personal favorite of mine!)
- Shoes: Plaid Canvas Slip On, Old Navy past season (find similar pair on Amazon.com)
- Earrings: Smokey Sparkle Studs, Stella & Dot