When I was a little girl I used to get up early and rush to steal the Ad section of my dad’s Sunday paper just so I could flip through the pages circling everything I wanted to buy when I “grew up.” Our Weekly Finds is the modern day version of just that …only with a big cup of coffee and a debit card!
- Mossimo Short Sleeve Knit Dress in Gray – Target – $24.99 – So what does a girl do when she has a random 2 hours free last minute on a Friday… end up at Target of course! I found this gem of a dress for $24.99! It’s super soft and seems to hug in just the right places while remaining work and date night appropriate. I can’t wait to pair it with different shoes and jewelry to change the look!
- Mossimo Supply Co Lisel Hi Top Sneakers – $34.99 – Ok, so I have to give props where props are due! One of our Mamanistas sported a pair of red sneakers like these in an #OOTD and she totally rocked them! To be honest, I never thought I could pull off a pair of cool sneakers with my skinny jeans or a dress until then. They are definitely outside of my comfort zone but sometimes that’s a good thing, right? I can’t wait to play around pairing them with my skinnies and dresses!
- Brown Leather and O Ring Bracelet! – Amazon – $10.67 – In case I haven’t mentioned it enough, I have a slight obsession with The Fixer Upper TV show. Joanna Gaines wore this bracelet on a recent episode. I stumbled across this Magnolia Market Duplicate on Amazon for just under $11 rather than retail $66! Fix Me Up!
- Delicious Faux Suede Cutout Lace Up Open Toe Bootie – Amazon – $35.59 – Vince Camuto Lallia Bootie Duplicate Alert! The Vince Camuto version of these retails for $129 at Nordstrom. The Amazon version comes in 4 different colors for as low as $24.99, with some Prime Eligible and with free returns. The suede texture and wingtip feel makes them feel very fall-friendly despite the open toe. I bought them Dark Taupe (pictured) and Vino (because how can you resist a color named after wine!). I can’t wait to mix these into my fall work and date night wardrobe!
- Pave Triangle Path Ear Climber – Stella & Dot – $39.00 – Ear Climbers are a big trend this fall. This version is very wearable for those of us who are a little unsure we can pull it off. The pave gives them a more delicate edge and makes them versatile enough to pair with work or weekend outfits. They come in gold, silver or a black hematite. I ordered them in gold … I feel trendier already and they aren’t even in my mailbox yet!