The phrase “Up All Night” used to mean something different before kids, usually involving cocktails and “OMG, I can’t believe….” type stories. Post-kids, “up all night” means something completely different, and usually involves crying children and some type of bodily fluid. Last night, I was up all night covered in snot that wasn’t mine and Zarbees.
However, even with almost no sleep, I totally look ready for my morning meeting AND I got away with wearing leggings and a fancy t-shirt to work. Winning!
About the outfit:
- Blazer – TJ Maxx (similar one here)
- Lace, Color-Blocked Tee: Talbots
- Side-Zip Ponte Leggings – Talbots
- Pointy-Toed Ballet Flats – Old Navy
- “E” Brooch – vintage find, Etsy
- Uplifting Travel Mug – Target