So… this week, Georgia is bracing itself for a “epic snowstorm” which means there is about a 50/50 chance of us actually seeing any snow. If we do it would barely register as snowfall for people outside of the deep south. But colder weather makes it the perfect time to snuggle up with the faux fur trend!
The key to pulling off a faux fur vest this season is getting the collar and shoulders to hit correctly on your frame, then selecting a length that hits at the most flattering point for you. If you can find a vest with a knit sweater back or one that combines cable knit with a faux fur collar, it makes things a little easier. Pair your vest with a shirt dress and boots like mine or throw on a tunic and leggings and layer on your faux fur.
What Sarah’s Wearing:
- Dress: Merona Denim Shirt Dress, Target
- Vest: Love Tree Faux Fur Cream Vest, Jane.com (find similar one on Amazon.com)
- Boots: Steve Madden Palisade OTK Boot in Chestnut, Amazon.com)
- Necklace: Essential Fringe Necklace in Gold, Stella & Dot
- Ring: Hazel Ring in Vintage Gold, Stella & Dot