It seems like everywhere I look there is plaid popping up this season. While I don’t typically think of myself as a “plaid” person (maybe too many baggy flannel shirts during my 90s grunge phase), I’m suddenly obsessed with incorporating the right plaid pieces into my wardrobe while staying true to my style.
Below are a few of my favorites I’d love to try this season – what plaid pieces are you eying?
- Timex Plaid Watch – $54.99 – Strolling through Target I found this great plaid strap Timex watch. With so much time shopping and running around between holiday events this month, it’s just what I need!
- Plaid Pumps – Target – $24.99 – Plaid is all the rage this fall! These pumps are a great way to mix up the whole plaid shirt trend and they also happen to be a really great staple to add to your work wardrobe for fall and winter.
- Monogrammed Plaid Tote – MarleyLilly – $79.99 – This adorable Monogrammed Plaid Tote Bag is the perfect way to carry everything you need! It’s spacious, measuring 18 inches across the opening, 15 inches tall, and has a 5.5 inch wide structured base to give you extra support.
- Monogram Sequin & Plaid Button Down – $38.00 – When I think of two things that describe the ultimate southern Mamanista, glitter and monogram come to mind! This great shirt combines these two great wonders into one comfortable button down that also happens to be versatile enough for the holidays ahead.
- Breton Plaid Poncho – Evereve – $18.99 on sale – We can’t believe the deal on this plaid poncho! Evereve is a company that aims to please busy mamas! We’d say they hit it out of the park with this plaid poncho that is wearable (aka, doesn’t make you look like you’re wearing the afghan off your couch), trendy, and inexpensive!
- Plaid Vest – Target – $28.99 – If you’re looking for fun ways to integrate plaid into your wardrobe for chilly mornings or to be warm and stylish on the soccer fields this season, this is the answer you’ve been looking for! Pair with a chambray shirt and you’re ready for the weekend.
- Buffalo Check Peplum Top – Madewell – $79.50 (less 25% with code LayerUp) – Love the new plaid trend but struggling with how to combine it with your more preppy style? This peplum buffalo plaid shirt from Madewell just might be the answer! Use code LayerUp for an additional 25% off for a limited time!