Cozy cardigans seem to be popping up everywhere this season, and for good reason. As the temperatures drop and offices around America go from cold to arctic, cardigans are the perfect layer to throw on to keep you warm and cozy. Layer it over a dress or long sleeve shirt during the week, and pair it with your favorite distressed jeans and graphic tee on the weekends.
Here are our top five cozy cardigans under $70 … we would rate them all a perfect 10 on snuggle factor:
- Shambala Knit Cardigan, Nordstrom – Price: $69.50
- Mossimo Supply Co. Shaker Cardigan – (it comes in 9 colors), Target – Price; $29.99
- RD Style Skipper Cocoon Cardigan, Stitch Fix – Price: $68.00
- Shawl Open Cardigan (4 colors), Loft – Price: $59.50
- Brixon Ivy Lawley Cable Knit Open Cardigan (also comes in a warm oatmeal color too), Stitch Fix – Price: $68.00
Which one do you want to cozy up in this fall and winter? What will you be pairing it with?