What It Is: Bracelet Stack. Arm Candy. Whatever you call it, wearing multiple bracelets is a huge fashion trend these days. And I don’t mean the middle school days were we all stacked as many embroidery thread friendship bracelets as we could on each arm. Think of this as the grown up version of that.
1) Choose Your Anchor Piece – Whether it’s a watch, wrap bracelet like this Tory Burch wrap, or just a favorite of yours, choose a piece to be the anchor of your bracelet stack. A chunky boyfriend watch always makes a great, functional starter.
2) Go For Impact – Next choose a piece with a little pizzazz… something edgy like the Renegade Bracelet from Stella & Dot is a favorite on Pinterest and now available in gold, silver and rose gold.
3) Choose Something Feminine – What’s a little Arm Candy without some sparkle and glitter? Choose your favorite sparkly, rhinestone, or pearl bracelet to layer in for a feminine addition to your stack.
4) Pull It Together – Take a look at your stack. Does it need a piece to pull it together still? If not, call it done! Still needs something, try a plain bangle or another simple option to tie your bracelet stack together.
Where to Buy It: Have fun and go on a bracelet scavenger hunt! Just know it will take a while to build up a collection you can intermix. You can find some of the items featured today at:
- Godyce Nail Bangle Bracelet, Amazon.com – This bargain bracelet comes in silver, gold, and rose gold so what’s not to love!
- Geneva Boyfriend Watch , Amazon.com – Seriously, the Geneva Boyfriend Watch is $11 for a set of 3… that’s rose gold, silver and gold for less than $4 each! Just be warned, these watches won’t last like the Michael Kors watches but they give you the look at a fraction of the price.
- Renegade Spike Bracelet, Stella & Dot – The Renegade Spike bracelet is featured on the Stella & Dot site along with dozens of other bracelets to stock your arm candy collection.
- Pave Chunky Chain Bracelet, – Target – Target is a go to store for cheap chic finds… including this sparkly find!
- Tory Burch Leather Stitch Wrap Bracelet, Tory Burch – If you heart Tory Burch like we do, you can find the leather stitch wrap bracelet featured in this post here. Talk about arm candy! yum!